Looking for a last minute stocking stuffer? This is a functional tool that anyone can use.
Christmas Pricing $10 each, or four for $30. Taxes extra.
- The narrowest one I’ve made was tested to hold 18 pounds from each end for 2 hours without any structural changes – more than enough for anything you will carry by hand.
- Comfortable, ergonomic grip makes it easier to carry bags or paint cans (singles or multiples) at one time, reducing finger and hand discomfort – and fatigue.
- Easily carry one or two paint cans by their handles single-handed.
- Available with and without the center paint-can groove slot.
- Sanded smooth and with a furniture-grade finish.
- Use it: at home; while shopping; out in the yard; in the garage; at the office; worksite; etc.
- Available in varying diameters – typically between 1/2″ and 1 1/4″ (1.3 – 3.2 cm) – since hands come if different sizes.
- The 1/2″ diameter unit was tested to support 50 lbs. (22.7 kg) (25 lbs. from each end) with no visual sign of stress. Virtually no limit if the weight is supported in the middle.
- Also perfect if you do not drive, and are walking with your packages.